Renew your Membership or Apply for New Membership
2019-2020 Academic Year
The criterion for membership is a school’s current/active membership/affiliation with the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) or American Montessori Society (AMS) or a school actively pursuing the process of obtaining membership or affiliation. All members schools agree to abide by MSC’s ‘Principles of Good Practice’.
Each member school is represented by its Director or Head of School.
In order to join MSC or renew your membership, you may either download and print the Membership Application and return it via mail, or you may fill out the online application below. If you are applying online, scanned copies of documents may be sent to [email protected]
Membership application should be mailed to:
Mark Meyer, Treasurer, MSC
44A Shelter Rock Road.
Danbury, CT 06810
Attn: MSC Membership
Enclose the following items*:
- The completed registration form
- A copy of your school’s current year AMI or AMS membership certificate
- MSC dues.
NOTE: If you are applying for a new membership your application will not be complete until a representative of the organization has conducted a site visit.
Dues as calculated below (payable to Montessori Schools of CT):
$125 <= 50 students $250: 51 - 100 students $375: above 100 students
*Website listing will be completed upon completion of all criteria.
Benefits of Membership in MSC:
- Montessori Advocacy participation in Connecticut and nationwide
- Networking opportunities among Montessori (independent, public and proprietary) Heads of School
- Participation in MSC’s annual meetings and Strategic Plan Committees
- Professional development for faculty and administration
- Participation in planning and supporting the annual conference event
- Reduced admission fees to MSC’s annual conference
- Annual Heads of School Workshop & Retreat
- Posting on the Montessori Schools of CT web site
- Opportunity to link Open Houses & Special Events (open to general public) and Employment information
- Non-discrimination statement posted with schools listing
- Access to resource materials
By joining MSC you can make sure you are informed and have a voice.
Please fill out the form below.